Sunday, November 17, 2013

The election day

well ... is very rare to have a notion of voting for me because I is difficult to know the importance of this when I think about how many people would vote and I did not take advantage. However, that is roughly because while politics also interests me because I get bored, I feel that every time you give your opinion must be shaped to a specific sector and distance yourself from the real, and not being deluded, etc. .

In addition, I feel that politics disenchanted by the mere fact that they have not known how to govern a country, that after so many years and of democracy in Chile poverty still exists, having to ask basic rights, etc ... and in each campaign to the uneducated person, at home on a Sunday afternoon I swear by everything changed history.

is that perhaps the policy is more than just a resource domination?
and when I think about it .. I stop on the way to vote and return it without thinking me more ...


No comments:

Post a Comment