Sunday, November 17, 2013

I remember

1   I remember two  day happy. Once, when I was in class de religion in my school…full secondary. This day was very important because there I decided study in the university. This day was very cold, and also, very sad; all around was simplified in a room, blackboard, windows and school and coffee and the teacher had not arrived in my room… And suddenly… comes an entourage. They reported winners to attend the pre-university scholarship and among those names were mine… It was fantastic, wonderful and comforting because I know that I came another stage in my life was when I remember every moment in the news. In that moment I knew I had to study theory of art or architecture in the Chile. Second, when I can leave of vacations in the years 2013…Uff!!! I can feel the fatigue in my body…and when arrive in Valparaiso in Caleta Abarca drinking a coffee, I can be very, very happy.

Greetings!


No comments:

Post a Comment