Monday, November 25, 2013

My favorite subject

Hello!

Today going to talk about my favorite subject, this is the literature. Maybe not I not was around of lots books, but each contact with someone narration that I could read, I can   feel – how said teacher- other world.  I can remember the first approach when   I was in secondary in my school with my teacher of literature when I was in class of the expression oral and write… and with she we had that write poems, story and act in class. I believe that with I could recognize small part´s me in the text that I written, I can remember also that with this same form of expression and she gave us with his methodology I could do my elective of  literature. Other thing that I can remember and that now me is very useful is the sensation to understand each books that written in this moment, because maybe what I like most is that I am living temporarily reading a mental utopia, where I can spend hours anywhere and every minute are thousands of doors, windows and meals to my personal culture. What better?

No comments:

Post a Comment