Monday, November 25, 2013

My experience in English

Hello!
I am going to talk about my experience in English and with the blogs… I know that my english is disastrous. Nevertheless,  I think that my experience in the blog this year was very different from previous years. I believe that was because I have other disposition. For example, every day when I had English for the morning I said: ouch, idioms  and lenguage of the Junk!!!and really I´m feel much failed for not understand the idioms, but now is different- but that not want say that I was genius whit the idioms!!- But when have that study for the nights, now is other it, maybe because I now have more confidence to write in English and because I attempt to all days of that my English went good, with small detail, for example: study my verbs, wrote words that not understand or simply I usually heard   music in English until that got recognize someone verbs conjugated and is at this moment when I said: go, go, go, the nothing is so impossible! And believe me, each word that understand is almosly and sensation of ecstasy in my hearing…Well, finally…I like  learning good the idioms, I want can write good or simply speak fluent and can read someone book in English….and you? How feel your experience in English???
Greetings!!



No comments:

Post a Comment